Terms And Conditions
About these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) will govern the contract for the supply of Report Curve to you (“Contract”). Please read these Terms carefully before ordering Report Curve.
Please note that you will be asked to agree to these Terms by ticking the box immediately before you click the “Confirm and buy” button at the end of the Summary page on the Website. By clicking this button, you confirm that you accept these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you will not be able to order Report Curve.
You will be provided with a copy of these Terms in the Welcome E-mail. We may occasionally update these Terms in accordance with section C5 below.
These Terms, any Contract between us, and any communications or documents are only in the English language.
YOUR ATTENTION IS DRAWN IN PARTICULAR TO THE SECTIONS CONCERNING OUR LIABILITY TO YOU (SECTION C2), THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE FEATURES OF REPORT CURVE (SECTIONS B1, B2 AND B3) AND HOW YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION (SECTION A4).
Information about us and how to contact us
Report Curve is provided by Social Tech Solutions LTD, which is a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is Regent House, Heaton Lane, Stockport, England, SK4 1BS and our registered number is 12142400.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling us on 0800 950 6391 (opening hours Mon-Fri 8am-6pm and Sat 9-1pm). Calls will be charged separately, in addition to the Monthly Fee, and details of our call charges are available on the Website and in your Welcome E-mail.
You can also write to us at Report Curve, Regent House, Heaton Lane, Stockport, England, SK4 1BS.
Where the following words are used in these terms and conditions, they will have the meanings shown below:
Month – the period starting on the Start Date and ending on the day preceding the same day of the month in the following month, each successive period of one month during your Subscription (e.g. if your Subscription started on 15 January, your first Month will run from 15 January until 14 February (inclusive)).
Monthly Fee – the amount payable each Month in order to begin and continue your Subscription. Unless varied in accordance with section A3, each Monthly Fee will be the same amount as the first Monthly Fee payable. Details of the Monthly Fee can be found in the Welcome E-mail.
Report Curve – the collection of service features detailed in these Terms.
Start Date – the start date which is shown in your Welcome E-mail.
Subscribers’ Area – the area of the Website that is available only to you.
Subscription – your subscription to Report Curve for which you pay the Monthly Fee.
United Kingdom – England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
we, us, our, Social Tech Solutions LTD – Social Tech Solutions LTD .
Website – the website at www.Report Curve.com.
Welcome E-mail – the e-mail sent under section A2:2 after you have placed an order to receive Report Curve from us, confirming that our Contract has been concluded. This will contain a copy of these Terms and will confirm other information relevant to the Subscription.
you, your – the person who has purchased, and is entitled to use, Report Curve, whose name appears in the Welcome E-mail.
A: Report Curve Subscription
A1: Conditions of Subscription and your status
By placing an order through the Website, you agree that:
- You are 18 years old or over and you are resident in the United Kingdom and are accessing the Website from it.
- You will provide us with full and accurate information in relation to your Subscription.
- You will give us notice if you change any of the contact details you give us when applying for your Subscription and you will tell us as soon as possible by calling us on the relevant number given in your Welcome E-mail, or using the Subscribers’ Area where applicable.
A2: How the Contract is formed between us and who is entitled to use Report Curve
- All orders for Report Curve from the Website must be placed using the order facility provided on the Website. When you submit an order for Report Curve, you are offering to purchase Report Curve from us at the price indicated on the Website. The process is as follows:
- select Report Curve and then proceed to the checkout pages;
- you will need to provide certain personal information relating to your order;
- once you have submitted this information, you will then be asked to insert your payment details so that we may process payment of your first Monthly Fee;
- you will then be taken to the “Summary” page, which will summarise the key information relating to your order for Report Curve.
- Before you submit your order, you will have the opportunity to check and identify any input errors. You may correct those input errors before placing your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct before submitting it to us. Please ensure that you enter complete and accurate information about you.
- Once you place your order, our acceptance of your order will take place as described below:
- When you click the “Confirm & buy” button you will be redirected to the ’Confirmation’ page, which will let you have your Subscription number. Please note that your Subscription will not start until we have accepted your order (see (3) below).
- By submitting an order to us through the Website, and by clicking the “Confirm & buy” button, you confirm that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that once your order has been accepted and processed by us (see sections (3) to (4) below for information about how and when a legally binding contract is formed between us), payment will be made in full. By placing an order, you confirm that you are the person referred to in the payment details.
- Acceptance of an order placed on the Website and the formation of the Contract between you and us will take place when we send you the Welcome E-mail. The Contract between us will only be formed when we send the Welcome E-mail.
- If we are unable to supply you with Report Curve (e.g. because of an error in the price on the Website) we will inform you of this, and we will not process your order. If you have already paid the Monthly Fee, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 days.
- If at any point there are any problems with your order, please contact us using the details set out in the “Information about us” section above or in the Contact Us page on the Website.
- Only you are entitled to use your Report Curve Subscription.
A3: Length of Subscription and payments
- Your Subscription runs from the Start Date and will continue on a month-to-month basis, in return for you paying each Monthly Fee, until you or we cancel your Subscription. The initial payment of £29.25 is due immediately at is taken in 2 payments. A 11p debit for verification purposes and a payment of £29.16 for the remainder of the fee.
- We will collect the Monthly Fee of £29.25 for each Month from the payment card you nominate. If we are unable to collect the monthly fee, we will immediately debit 11p from your chosen payment method to cover search and administration costs. Should this payment fail we will attempt to take £29.25 at regular intervals until successful.
- We will advise you of any changes to the Monthly Fee in advance, at least a Month before such changes take effect. If you do not wish to accept our proposed changes to the Monthly Fee, you should cancel your Subscription in accordance with section A4 before the end of the Month prior to the date on which we tell you such changes will take effect.
- We reserve the right to re-authorise your chosen payment method for 14p on the last Friday of every month to ensure continuity.
A4: How you cancel your Subscription
Your legal right to cancel
- You have a legal right to cancel the Contract during the period set out in section A4.2 (“Cancellation Period”) without giving any reason. This means that during the Cancellation Period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep the Subscription, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a full refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Your legal right to cancel the Contract starts from the Start Date, which is when the Contract between you and us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract in accordance with your legal rights ends at the end of 14 days after the Start Date.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You should exercise your right to cancel by contacting us at the address or e-mail address or by calling us on the number set out in the “Information about us” section above. You may use the attached cancellation form or the cancellation form available on the Website, but it is not obligatory. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail or letter) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication exercising the right to cancel before the Cancellation Period has expired.
- If you exercise this right to cancel within the Cancellation Period, we will make the reimbursement:
- without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract; and
- using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, and in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- Further information about your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it will also be provided in the Welcome E-mail. The model cancellation form will be included in the Welcome E-mail.
Cancellation after the Cancellation Period
You also have the right to cancel your Subscription after the end of the Cancellation Period. You can exercise your right to cancel by contacting us at the address or e-mail address or by calling us on the number set out in the “Information about us” section above. If you exercise this right to cancel, then your Subscription will be cancelled at the end of the Month in which you tell us you want to cancel. The Monthly Fee will be due for the Month in which you tell us you want to cancel, and you will not be entitled to a refund of any Monthly Fee you have already paid to us. Depending on when in a Month you cancel your Subscription, we may still take payment from you for the next Month on the next scheduled payment date. If this happens, we will refund you this payment in full within 14 days.
A5: How we may cancel your Subscription
- We have the right to cancel your Subscription on written notice to you at any time:
- if you do not pay the Monthly Fee on the date it is due; and/or
- if, at any time, you give us false information in relation to the purchase of your Subscription.
- If we decide to cancel your Subscription for any of the reasons in section A5:1 above, your Subscription will end on the date set out in our notice to you and you will not be entitled to a refund of any Monthly Fees paid to us.
- We also have the right to cancel your Subscription:
- on written notice to you at any time where it is impossible for us to continue providing Report Curve as a result of any part of or all of Report Curve breaching applicable laws or regulations; or
- at any time by giving you 30 days’ notice.
- If we have to cancel your Subscription for any of the reasons in section A5:3 above, you will receive a refund of the proportion of the Monthly Fee which is applicable to the unused portion of your Subscription for the Month in which we cancel your Subscription.
B: Report Curve features
Following purchase of Report Curve, you will be able to log into your Subscribers’ Area using the email address you provided, and password created during the purchase process.
B1. Social Data Reporting
The Social Data reporting services are provided by Report Curve. When you log in to the subscriber’s area you will be asked to authorise your social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to connect with Report Curve. You will then be presented with your full Social Data Report.
B2. Instant Alerts
Every-time there is a change on your online social footprint, you will be sent an instant alert from Report Curve via SMS and Email. You must ensure your phone number and email address and correct and verified to receive instant alerts.
B3. Automatic Updates
When there is a change on your social footprint, your report in the subscriber’s area will be updated automatically. You must log in to view your updated score. Each time your score is updated you will receive an SMS and Email. You must ensure your phone number and email address and correct and verified to receive instant alerts
C1: Transfer of rights and obligations
- Your Subscription is non-transferable. This means that only you are entitled to the rights given to you under the Contract. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under the Contract.
- We may engage someone else to perform all or any of our obligations under this contract on our behalf but only to someone who we reasonably believe is capable of performing them properly. We will notify you if we do this and we will tell you who is performing our obligations.
C2: Our liability to you
- We only supply Report Curve for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Report Curve for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms, or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
- We do not in any way exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
- personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
- We warrant to you that Report Curve will be provided to you in accordance with the Terms and will be provided with reasonable skill and care. However, we cannot guarantee that the Website or the telephone support set out at section B2 will be available at all times and will operate uninterrupted and error free but in the event that there any performance issues affecting the Website or the telephone support set out at section B2 we will take reasonable steps to limit any interruption to the service and to resume the provision of the service as soon as possible.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform the Report Curve service, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under the Contract:
- we will take all reasonable steps to prevent and minimise any delay; and
- our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of the Report Curve service to you, we will resume performance of the Report Curve service as soon as the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS WILL AFFECT ANY OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE IN LAW. YOU CAN OBTAIN FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS FROM YOUR LOCAL TRADING STANDARDS OFFICE OR CITIZEN’S ADVICE BUREAU.
C3: Other important terms
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under the Contract or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- The Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of the Service through the Website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland or Wales, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland or Wales.
If you want to make a complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0800 950 6391*, or write to Complaints, Report Curve, Social Tech Solutions LTD, Regent House, Heaton Lane, Stockport, SK4 1BS.
Every effort will be made to respond to the complaint as soon as possible. If the complaint cannot be resolved within five working days, you will be sent an acknowledgement letter to keep you informed of progress. We will contact you again within 8 weeks from when you first contacted us with the complaint.
C5: Changes to these terms and conditions
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in law, regulation or the requirements of a government or regulatory authority, changes in payment methods and to implement enhancements or improvements to the Report Curve service, provided that, in the case of revisions to these Terms which implement enhancements or improvements to the Report Curve service, you will never receive a reduced service to that described to you when you purchased the Subscription.
- If we have to revise the Terms as they apply to your order for Report Curve, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes. If you do not agree with the revised Terms, you will be able to cancel your Contract and receive a refund for any Monthly Fee you have paid for the Month in which the changes take effect.
C6: Recording calls
We record all phone calls to us. We do this to provide a record of the instructions we have received, allow us to monitor quality standards, help us with staff training and meet legal and regulatory requirements.
C7: Special needs
We are committed to meeting the needs of all our customers, including those with special needs. Hearing and speech-impaired customers who wish to speak to us and have a textphone available can do so by using the Action on Hearing Loss Next Generation Text service. This is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and allows our customers who find this convenient to contact us via a Text Relay Operator who will relay instructions and other requests verbally to our call centre staff. Please note that to use the Next Generation Text service, a customer must have access to a textphone or a smartphone with a compatible operating system, tablet, laptop or PC with an internet connection. To use the Next Generation Text service, just dial 18001 and then dial our number; once the call is connected, a Text Relay Operator will join the call to relay the message. Our responses will then appear as text on the customer’s textphone, smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC. For the Next Generation Text service, please call 18001 0800 950 6391.
C8: Third Party Rights
This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have the right to enforce any of its terms.
Privacy Notice – How Social Tech Solutions LTD uses your personal information
- Information about Social Tech Solutions LTD and Contact Details
Social Tech Solutions LTD takes the privacy of its customers seriously and is responsible for your personal information. Social Tech Solutions LTD’s company details are included in the ‘Information about us and how to contact us’ section of these Terms.
You can contact Social Tech Solutions LTD:
- by post at: The UK Compliance Team, Social Tech Solutions LTD, Regent House, Heaton Lane, Stockport, SK4 1BS.
- by telephone on: 0800 950 6391 (Lines are open Mon to Fri 8am – 6pm, Sat 9am – 1pm).
- by email at: email@example.com.
Social Tech Solutions LTD has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO using the details set out below.
You can contact the DPO:
- by post at: Data Protection Officer, Social Tech Solutions LTD, Regent House, Heaton Lane, Stockport, SK4 1BS.; or
- by email at: DataPrivacy@reportcurve.co.uk
This Privacy Notice sets out how Social Tech Solutions LTD processes your personal information, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- What personal information is collected?
Social Tech Solutions LTD may collect and use the following information:
- your name and contact information (including your address, e-mail address and mobile phone number) and other contact details you provide to Social Tech Solutions LTD;
- your date of birth;
- financial information including card payment details;
- information and data you register with Social Tech Solutions LTD to use the Data Monitoring Service feature of your Subscription, for example your National Insurance Number, your passport number and your driving licence number;
- information that you provide when you purchase your Subscription;
- records of any correspondence with you regarding any specific enquiry you make, for example if you call, email or write to Social Tech Solutions LTD. Social Tech Solutions LTD will also hold copies of letters or emails you send or documents you provide in relation to your Subscription, where this is relevant.
- information about other products and services you obtain from the Social Tech Solutions LTD Group.
- How Social Tech Solutions LTD uses your personal information
Social Tech Solutions LTD will only use your personal information when the law allows it to. Most commonly, Social Tech Solutions LTD will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where it needs to perform the contract for the Report Curve Subscription it is about to enter into or has entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for Social Tech Solutions LTD legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where Social Tech Solutions LTD needs to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Where Social Tech Solutions LTD processes your personal information for direct marketing purposes it will do so on the basis that you have given your consent to the processing of your information for this specific purpose.
- What does Social Tech Solutions LTD do with your personal information?
Set out below, in a table format, is a description of all the ways Social Tech Solutions LTD uses your personal information, and which of the legal bases it relies on to do so. The table also identifies what Social Tech Solutions LTD’s legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that Social Tech Solutions LTD may process your personal information for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which it is using your information. Please contact Social Tech Solutions LTD if you need details about the specific legal ground it is relying on to process your personal information where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
To make decisions on your Subscription. Social Tech Solutions LTD does not envisage that any decisions will be taken about you using automated means, however Social Tech Solutions LTD will notify you in writing if this position changes
Performance of the contract for the Report Curve Subscription
To process, provide you with and manage your Subscription and provide Report Curve
Performance of the contract for the Report Curve Subscription
To communicate with you by e-mail, telephone or post if you have purchased Report Curve from Social Tech Solutions LTD, either regarding the purchase or other matters regarding transactions between you and Social Tech Solutions LTD or your customer relationship with Social Tech Solutions LTD
Performance of the contract for the Report Curve Subscription
To administer the Subscribers’ Area.
Performance of the contract for the Report Curve Subscription
To contact you regarding any specific enquiry you make
Performance of the contract for the Report Curve Subscription
To collect payments when due
Performance of the contract for the Report Curve Subscription
Internal record keeping
(a) Necessary for Social Tech Solutions LTD’s legitimate interests (for running its business)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To improve its products and services
Necessary for Social Tech Solutions LTD’s legitimate interests (to develop its business and inform its marketing strategy)
Necessary for Social Tech Solutions LTD’s legitimate interests (to study statistical trends within the business, to develop its business and inform its marketing strategy)
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
Necessary for Social Tech Solutions LTD’s legitimate interests (to recover debts due to it)
To contact you by e-mail, telephone or post in order to share information with you about products, services and events from Social Tech Solutions LTD and other members of the Social Tech Solutions LTD Group that may be of interest to you
You have consented to this.
To contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use
Necessary for Social Tech Solutions LTD’s legitimate interests (to understand whether customers value their product, to help it provide a better service to you, and to develop and improve its products and services)
Social Tech Solutions LTD may anonymise personal information and provided individuals are not and cannot be identified from data by itself or when combined with any other data held by us or other persons as relevant, that data will not be subject to this notice or data protection laws. Social Tech Solutions LTD may use anonymised data for analysis of statistical trends such as analysing the number of customers purchasing Report Curve.
- If you fail to provide personal information
Where Social Tech Solutions LTD needs to collect and use personal information by law, to enter into a contract for the Report Curve Subscription or under the terms of a contract for the Report Curve Subscription, and you fail to provide that information when requested, Social Tech Solutions LTD may not be able to enter into or perform the contract for the Report Curve Subscription.
- Direct Marketing and Market Research
Where you have consented to this either when purchasing your Subscription or during your Subscription, Social Tech Solutions LTD may provide you with information about Social Tech Solutions LTD Group’s products, promotions and special offers which may be of interest to you. This communication may occur by email or SMS (depending on your selected preferences). Social Tech Solutions LTD will obtain your consent where we are required to do so in accordance with applicable law.
Social Tech Solutions LTD will ensure that any direct marketing or market research that you receive or are contacted about by electronic means will provide a simple means for you to refuse further marketing or market research. For example, in emails it may provide you with an ‘unsubscribe’ link, or an email address to which you can send an opt-out request.
You can change your mind at any time about marketing or taking part in market research by informing Social Tech Solutions LTD using the contact details set out at the top of this Privacy Notice. You can also change your mind at any time about marketing by updating your marketing permissions in the Subscribers’ Area.
In such cases Social Tech Solutions LTD would not necessarily remove all your personal data from its database(s) but would note and respect your changed preferences. Social Tech Solutions LTD will stop any marketing or market research to which you object or withdraw your consent to within a reasonable period, in order to allow sufficient time for the change to be administered.
- Who does Social Tech Solutions LTD share your personal information with?
Your personal information will be made available to Social Tech Solutions LTD’s authorised service providers (which will include other companies within the Social Tech Solutions LTD Group which provide services to Social Tech Solutions LTD) and third party suppliers which perform certain services on Social Tech Solutions LTD’s behalf e.g. third party companies who provide aspects of the Subscription as set out above, service providers providing IT support and maintenance, providing hosting services, providing online payment services and providing marketing services.
These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions on Social Tech Solutions LTD’s behalf but are not permitted to share or to use such information for any other purpose. Social Tech Solutions LTD requires all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Third party companies who provide aspects of the Subscription, as set out above.
Other companies within the Social Tech Solutions LTD Group
Social Tech Solutions LTD may share limited personal information with other companies within the Social Tech Solutions LTD Group e.g. to the extent needed for proper management and parental analysis and decision making.
Social Tech Solutions LTD may also disclose your personal information:
- In response to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency;
- To establish or exercise Social Tech Solutions LTD’s legal rights; to defend legal claims; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations;
- When Social Tech Solutions LTD believes that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Social Tech Solutions LTD, other Social Tech Solutions LTD Group members, customers, staff, suppliers or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce Social Tech Solutions LTD’s terms or other agreements;
- To prospective or actual buyers in the event that Social Tech Solutions LTD sells any of its business or assets, or to other Social Tech Solutions LTD Group members in the event of a reorganisation.
Social Tech Solutions LTD will not otherwise transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless they have your permission to do so or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
- Will my personal information be transferred abroad?
The GDPR permits the export of personal data to other countries subject to the provision of adequate levels of protection for the processing of such personal data. Social Tech Solutions LTD will ensure that if it transfers your personal information outside the EEA, adequate safeguards are put in place to protect your personal information as data protection standards in those countries may differ from those in the EEA.
Please contact Social Tech Solutions LTD’s DPO on the contact details set out in section 1 of this Privacy Notice if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by Social Tech Solutions LTD when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
- How long will Social Tech Solutions LTD hold my personal information?
Social Tech Solutions LTD will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Please note that by law Social Tech Solutions LTD has to keep basic information about its customers (including contact details, financial information and details relating to Subscriptions) for at least six years after they cease being a customer for tax and legal purposes.
- Your rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information Social Tech Solutions LTD holds about you and to check that it is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that Social Tech Solutions LTD holds about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information Social Tech Solutions LTD holds about you corrected. If you think any information Social Tech Solutions LTD has about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact Social Tech Solutions LTD as soon as you can using the contact details set out below. Social Tech Solutions LTD will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask Social Tech Solutions LTD to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for Social Tech Solutions LTD continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask Social Tech Solutions LTD to delete or remove your personal information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where Social Tech Solutions LTD may have processed your information unlawfully or where Social Tech Solutions LTD is required to erase your personal information to comply with local law. Note, however, that Social Tech Solutions LTD may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal information where Social Tech Solutions LTD are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where Social Tech Solutions LTD are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask Social Tech Solutions LTD to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want Social Tech Solutions LTD to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that Social Tech Solutions LTD transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, you can contact Social Tech Solutions LTD:
- Data Protection Officer, Social Tech Solutions LTD, Regent House, Heaton Lane, Stockport, SK4 1BS.; or
- by email at: DataPrivacy@reportcurve.co.uk
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, Social Tech Solutions LTD may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, Social Tech Solutions LTD may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Social Tech Solutions LTD may need to request specific information from you to help confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Social Tech Solutions LTD will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take Social Tech Solutions LTD longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, Social Tech Solutions LTD will notify you and keep you updated.
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. Social Tech Solutions LTD would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact Social Tech Solutions LTD in the first instance.