Your legal right to cancel
- You have a legal right to cancel the Contract during the period set out in section A4.2 (“Cancellation Period”) without giving any reason. This means that during the Cancellation Period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep the Subscription, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a full refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Your legal right to cancel the Contract starts from the Start Date, which is when the Contract between you and us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract in accordance with your legal rights ends at the end of 14 days after the Start Date.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You should exercise your right to cancel by contacting us at the address or e-mail address or by calling us on the number set out in the “Information about us” section above. You may use the attached cancellation form or the cancellation form available on the Website, but it is not obligatory. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail or letter) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication exercising the right to cancel before the Cancellation Period has expired.
- If you exercise this right to cancel within the Cancellation Period, we will make the reimbursement:
- without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract; and
- using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, and in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- Further information about your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it will also be provided in the Welcome E-mail. The model cancellation form will be included in the Welcome E-mail.
Cancellation after the Cancellation Period
You also have the right to cancel your Subscription after the end of the Cancellation Period. You can exercise your right to cancel by contacting us at the address or e-mail address or by calling us on the number set out in the “Information about us” section above. If you exercise this right to cancel then your Subscription will be cancelled at the end of the Month in which you tell us you want to cancel. The Monthly Fee will be due for the Month in which you tell us you want to cancel, and you will not be entitled to a refund of any Monthly Fee you have already paid to us. Depending on when in a Month you cancel your Subscription, we may still take payment from you for the next Month on the next scheduled payment date. If this happens we will refund you this payment in full within 14 days.
A5: How we may cancel your Subscription
- We have the right to cancel your Subscription on written notice to you at any time:
- if you do not pay the Monthly Fee on the date it is due; and/or
- if, at any time, you give us false information in relation to the purchase of your Subscription.
- If we decide to cancel your Subscription for any of the reasons in section A5:1 above, your Subscription will end on the date set out in our notice to you and you will not be entitled to a refund of any Monthly Fees paid to us.
- We also have the right to cancel your Subscription:
- on written notice to you at any time where it is impossible for us to continue providing Report Curve as a result of any part of or all of Report Curve breaching applicable laws or regulations; or
- at any time by giving you 30 days’ notice.
- If we have to cancel your Subscription for any of the reasons in section A5:3 above, you will receive a refund of the proportion of the Monthly Fee which is applicable to the unused portion of your Subscription for the Month in which we cancel your Subscription.